Thursday, November 19, 2009

Making the Bed




And now it’s time for the lady to take the stage. For my first trick, I’m going to use this forum to explain the intricacies of my female mind, running the gamut of the life that I lead – a life that involves love and relationships, values and faith, hopes and dreams, family and friends, plus anything else that may spew forth.

I believe everything happens for a reason and every cause has an effect. My emotions run high and my tolerance for ignorance runs low. Working smart, not hard, is my way. Crying is never a sign of weakness and a heartfelt apology is always better than a backhanded compliment.

The life of a woman is never simple and rarely easy but the adventure of it all is one I wouldn’t trade for the world and one that I am prepared to share.

So let the ride begin…

No comments:

Post a Comment